IIRC yes, then followed by an ISREDIT command to issue the line command, but again without testing and having the time to test I'm not 100% sure

I made an assumption the OP had an alternate solution.

Carmen

On 9/9/2021 10:12 AM, Seymour J Metz wrote:
ISREDIT (CMD) = 'HX'  should work -I've not tested
Doesn't that just set the variable CMD to the VALUE HX?

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
http://mason.gmu.edu/~smetz3

From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Carmen Vitullo [cvitu...@hughes.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 7, 2021 10:12 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: ispf edit macro "HX" line command

Like I said I never used this line command, my syntax was not correct
but a quick check;

ISREDIT (CMD) = 'HX'  should work -I've not tested

you need to have the cursor positioned to where you need first.

I have some examples that position the cursor and perform some tasks but
none that would help you here

the IBM doc would be helpful for review

Carmen