I think it does unless that info was dropped since I wrote ASYSLIB and pointed
out the data display was wrong, as in wrong PDS. ASYSLIB changed the
concatenation via changing the DDNAME being used.

That was back about 1996 or so.

Sent from my iPhone — small keyboarf, fat fungrs, stupd spell manglr. Expct
mistaks