From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Paul Gilmartin
Sent: Sunday, September 5, 2021 3:25 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: COBOL compiler option to list libraries from which COPY members
were loaded?

On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 17:57:12 +0000, Farley, Peter x23353  wrote:

>I was looking around at listings from multiple incarnations of COBOL compilers
>and did not find any which listed the libraries from which copy members were
>loaded, as HLASM does for macros and copy members.
>    ... Bonus points for listing the date/time of the member in each library
> (if available) as part of the compile listing.

I don't believe HLASM shows that information either.  It would be useful.

If the  PDS/PDSE member was edited with ISPF, the information should be
available from ISPF stats.

If the member is a UNIX file, the informattion should be available from tne
file timestamp.

If the member is any PDSE member, the information should be available from FAMS.

Perhaps an RFE should request an API to extract such information independent of
ISPF for each of those cases.

attachments from your system.