Fred,

For Hitachi, if you select the PARTNERS tab at WWW.HDS.COM the first item on
the action bar is "BUY THROUGH A PARTNER."

Selecting this launches a new window where you can search for a partner in your
country, state and city.

Or you can just click on this link after checking for text wrapping:

https://extranet.hds.com/http://extranetapps.hds.com/PartnerLocator/searchpartner.faces;jsessionid=8a4092d9052faffffffff9bfdf570be5ad91

I don't know how robust this is for your geo, but it seemed to work OK for
Sydney Australia.

Ron