LOL, organizations have been running multiple systems for decades. Before you
were born.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, October 22, 2021, 10:12 PM, David Crayford <dcrayf...@gmail.com>
wrote:

How about JPMorgan Chase who also use AWS in their enterprise
https://aws.amazon.com/solutions/case-studies/jpmorgan-chase/. It's the
tip of the iceberg.

You have obviously been out of the industry for a while. The typical
enterprise IT system these days is heterogeneous. It's all about
integration. CICS have recently added support for correlation tokens so
a transaction can be tracked to the source of origin on distributed
systems.