From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Dave Jousma
Sent: Wednesday, November 3, 2021 12:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Volume allocated to *MASTER*

[External Email. Exercise caution when clicking links or opening attachments.]

Richard,

I didnt read every single post on the topic, but did you say if this is the
SYSRES you are IPL'd from?  Or an alternate that isnt supposed to be in use?
Also, saw your comments about the couple of hardcoded datasets in LINKLIST that
you fixed that were pointing at the volume.   I thought IPL time linklist hung
around forever regardless of any SET PROG statements that might have been done?

Confidentiality notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, may contain legally privileged
and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or
the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this message to the intended
recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete this
e-mail message from your computer.