From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
Matt Hogstrom [m...@hogstrom.org]
Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2021 12:53 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Moron of the day -- me!

Nice, reminds me back in ‘88 when I was assembling the COBOL default (IKFCBL00
IIRC) and the defaults weren’t taking.  Looked for missing continuations,
commas, … and finally opened a ticket.  After getting to a developer he saw the
missing continuation.   Sometimes its not you; we all see what we expect to see
most of the time.  Glad you found it.

Matt Hogstrom
PGP key 0F143BC1