W dniu 10.11.2021 o 18:47, Phil Smith III pisze:
Looked at it again this morning and saw the problem instantly. Now, as we
all know, there is no new JCL: every bit of JCL is descended from a fragment
found on a stone tablet on the side of a mountain near Poughkeepsie back in
the early 1960s. Every "new" job is just an old job, modified.

I heard similar story: Nobody write new JCL job from scratch. Only Skorupa does it. The rest take examples from his course. Yes, it was about me. However I heard few guys taking, these words weren't addressed to me :-)))

(Skorupa above is not typo, this is moniker)

(I used to teach JCL a lot)

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland