Excellent questions Paul... :)What I do with my extensive Rexx playground??

Dan

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, December 18, 2021, 11:23 AM, Paul Gilmartin
<0000000433f07816-dmarc-requ...@listserv.ua.edu> wrote:

On Sat, 18 Dec 2021 08:32:11 -0500, Mark Regan wrote:

>Some of you may have already seen this since it was also shared on
>LinkedIn, which is where I saw it.
>
>https://medium.com/theropod/top-8-reasons-for-using-python-instead-of-rexx-for-z-os-a6b67f8210a6

Does it support ADDRESS SYSCALL?

Does it support ADDRESS ISREDIT?

Does it support ADDRESS ISPF?

Does it provide alternatives for many constructs where Rexx uses compound
symbols?  Not merely associative arrays but also related OS interfaces such
as OUTTRAP?

Does it support regular expressions?

-- gil