I think that is a very valid requirement. Due to the platform it is running on,
the JSR223 interface would also be usable for that purpose, although that is
also rather light on retaining state at the moment. It will not be in the next
release (4.02) because that is functionally closing, but I’ll be back by the
time 4.03 hits the street.

René.