When I follow that link - very s l o w it is I might add - I see:

IBM® VS FORTRAN compiles FORTRAN code to generate efficient applications for
the IBM z/OS® and IBM z/VM® platforms. It includes a compiler, a library and
interactive debugging facilities.

Is it not supported? That might be odd.
Also, the linking page commits the error of telling us

IBM VS FORTRAN: Develop efficient applications for IBM Z® and z/VM® with IBM VS
FORTRAN.
Which jumbles the categories a little and makes me afraid to push that “talk to
an expert” button.

René.