With the certificate chain complete, I was able to get an order built, but now
the download fails
> /bin/ftp -e deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com

Using 'GIBNEY.FTP.DATA' for local site configuration parameters.

Using //'TCPIP.STANDARD.TCPXLBIN' for FTP translation tables for the control
con
nection.

Using //'TCPIP.STANDARD.TCPXLBIN' for FTP translation tables for the data
connec
tion.

IBM FTP CS V2R3

FTP: using TCPIP

FTP: EXIT has been set.

Using catalog '/usr/lib/nls/msg/C/ftpdmsg.cat' for FTP messages.

Connecting to: dispby-117.boulder.ibm.com 170.225.15.117 port: 21.

18:10:38(00000000.-1) SC1059 SETCEC code = 9

Connection to server interrupted or timed out. USER command failed. Switch
betwe
en users not accepted as anonymouslevel = 3

18:10:38(00000000.-1) SC0644 initConnection: returning -1 to caller

18:10:38(00000000.-1) PC0945 setClientRC: entered

18:10:38(00000000.-1) PC1015 setClientRC: std_rc=10000, rc_type=STD, rc=10000

Std Return Code = 10000, Error Code = 00008

> QUIT

GIM69233I FTP FAILED, ATTEMPT 01 OF 10. FTP WILL BE RETRIED IN 60 SECONDS.

The ordering connection is HTTPS, but the download seems to still be FTP.