I was plodding along, restarting after network glitches. But, I think there's
now a server issue?
DATE 01/30/22  TIME 08:20:03         SMP/E GIMJVCLT OUTPUT         SMP/E 36.108

httpGet
fileUrl="https://deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com/2022012586733/PROD/SMPPTFIN/
2022025122815996352.36of39"
localFile="/Z23NTS/ORD00003-25January2022-11.50.44.1
75/SMPPTFIN/2022025122815996352.36of39" fileUser="S4880d83"
filePw="************
***" retryCnt="10" retryInt="60"

Starting download from URL:
https://deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com/2022012586733/PRO
D/SMPPTFIN/2022025122815996352.36of39 to local file:
/Z23NTS/ORD00003-25January2
022-11.50.44.175/SMPPTFIN/2022025122815996352.36of39

smpeCC:07 smpeRoutine:GIMJVGET smpeMsgLen:0000000044 smpeMsg:StatCode:500
RsnPhr
ase:Internal Server Error

terminate

smpeCC:02 smpeRoutine:GIMJVTRM smpeMsgLen:0000000000