IIRC David, PDSMAN can do this, I'm not sure of any other way to track CLIST REXX usage.

if its software tracking there are tools to do that also, the simplest was I think if if you can ID the software libraries and using your security tools audit the libraries usage, instead of revoking access you can add a WARN, IIRC to the dataset profile.

TSOMON was a tool I used long ago, I'm almost positive there's a CBT tool you can find that can do this.

Carmen