Hello,
Let me just add a little cautionary note to this thread.
Do not delete anything without knowing what it is used for.
Some of the products I support have CLIST or EXEC tools used to create or
change resources that can be used unchanged for years and then suddenly
require changes.
You might have some tools that are vital, despite being used only once
every few years.
Regards,
--Roger