All

We have 5 sysplex's in MGM4SITE configuration.   We are about nearly fully
implemented and region swap tested through all environments.   We are looking
at how to have our operations staff monitor GDPS for critical events.    They
wouldnt be expected to take any action, other than to page out the responsible
team to address.   Optimally, the critical errors (i.e. page out oncall) should
be very limited, and anything else that can be deferred to next day should be
the bulk.  I would be nice if critical errors could be rolled into a site scope
or some other agnostic system monitoring tool?  I am looking through the GDPS
Planning and implementation guides and do not really see some sort of
monitoring methodology?

I've asked IBM this question too, but am curious what other GDPS shops are
doing for monitoring?

Thanks, Dave