When we were young, we helped usher out older workers & we didn’t really think
or care about it. Now that it’s our turn in the ageist barrel, we are shocked &
dismayed. As Steve said, not really surprising. This is exactly what capitalism
does.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Monday, February 14, 2022, 7:36 AM, Steve Horein <steve.hor...@gmail.com>