I would think the only way to prove is do a IVSK on the referenced storage

I got it from subpool 0 so I assumed it was storage key 8

Regardless I wasn’t able to re-create it

I did spend about 4 - 5 hours looking at it before I posted the problem

The next day however Seymour asked me to post PSW and registers I wasn’t able
to re-create it

I really really didn’t rush to post as I said I did spend 4 - 5 hours looking
it

Thing is from a dump you can  tell the PSW key

Storage key is a different matter only way is ISVK or if you are not authorized
VSMLOC

The only thing I can say next time I encounter a problem

I’ll sleep on it and next day first thing try it again

Sorry