On Mar 13, 2022, at 08:07:33, Jake Anderson <justmainfra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I was able to copy it
> We have two environment LPAR1 and LPAR2
>
> Certificate based SSH login is successful on LPAR2 but for LPAR1 It asks
> for password.

Ssh requires, but does not diagnose clearly, that no directory
in the path from root to ~/.ssh be writable by other than the
.ssh owner lest a (fe)malefactor modify the permissions.

This POSIX shell script reports any weaknesses:
#! /bin/sh

# Doc: Verify that strangers can't modify path to "'".

_UNIX03=YES export _UNIX03
${1+cd "$1"} || exit 103  # Defauot is PWD.
echo "         Testing: $( ls -ld "$( pwd -P . )" )" >&2
while :; do
    P=$( pwd -P . ) || exit 104
    L=$( ls -ld "$P" )
# # echo "         Testing: $L" >&2