On 14/03/2022 1:07 pm, Steve Smith wrote:
Anyways, I presume that this applies to the client side, and also I presume
the OP uses the same client system for two different systems, so how could
this be the problem?

I would like to see complete set up instructions for ssh/sshd, like JES2
provides for its (ridiculous) notify to email.

I'm pretty sure it applies to the server side.

From memory, ssh/sshd setup on z/OS is very much the same as on other platforms, so any of the how-tos out on the internet give you the steps, and the errors and solutions are the same.

Andrew Rowley