Hello Peter

Here there was no Shortage of ASM, ECSA or CSA or SQA.

The recursive abend created by the address space took away all the memories
but not sure which part of memory (24 bit or 31bit) lead to outage
(intermittent) and after cancelling the address relieved the condition.
This has started occuring after we have upgraded from zOS 2.2 to 2.4.

What I am trying to understand here is there anyway to view the real cause
of this condition ?