On Apr 3, 2013, at 07:56, Bonno, Tuco wrote:

> environment here is z/os 1.13
>
> (1) In the smp/e  “cross-zone query”    screen  (panelid GIMQU2PO), if you
> leave BOTH the  “Entry Type”  and “Entry Name”  fields blank, and hit enter,
> you get a long (757 long) laundry list of Entry Types.  ...

In the begining, the entry types were merely a handful.  They
all fit comfortably in one screen.  For 757 (and likely[1] to
grow),  it's unworkable and shoud be redesigned.  A good
start would be an option to show only the nonempty entry types.

Or, to show all entry names with their types regarded as
attributes.

[1] Probabably?  Can I use an adjective to modify an infinitive?

-- gil