Hatzlochoh!

Regards,
David

On 2022-03-30 10:09, Sam Golob wrote:
Dear Folks,

   I have been laid up since Feb 22,2022 and did not have access to my emals (which are overloaded with Spam).  If you have sent any CBT contributions between then and now, please resend them, if you want them to be posted.  Thanks.  Sorry for any inconvenience.

   All the best of everything to you and your families.

Sincerely,   Sam

.