Do you have any automation products available for use?

NetView has the Message Revision Table that can change a number of message
attributes.
https://www.ibm.com/docs/en/z-netview/6.3.0?topic=npaf-message-revision-table

It's been awhile since I've worked with OPS/MVS, but I see it has quite a
few options as well:
https://techdocs.broadcom.com/us/en/ca-mainframe-software/automation/ca-ops-mvs-event-management-and-automation/14-0/using/using-ca-ops-mvs/using-easyrule/specify-actions-to-be-taken-when-a-rule-executes.html