We have had a great deal of success with replacing Netview with our SyzMPF/z at
several sites because of the problem(s) Netview seems to have dealing with some
messages.  I think it has to do with the fact that they don't want to depend on
MPF processing at all (and process everything as if it's a virtual console).
We can do that same thing in our automation products, but for us you turn it
off and on as needed, but doing that type of processing 24x7 tends to greatly
increase the overhead of the NV product and at the same time render some
messages as un-processable.

I don't think it's the product itself so much as the way they decided to go
with their implementation.  SyzMPF/z has more features and has virtually nil
overhead.

Brian Westerman
www.SyzygyInc.com