On Fri, 6 May 2022 15:46:43 +0000, Allan Staller  wrote:

>Classification: Confidential

Whom am I allowed to tell?  See:
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Boy_Who_Cried_Wolf>

>OA62150 allows the OMVS world to reach into the z/OS world in a relatively
>seamless manner.
>z/OS to OMVS would allow similar function in reverse via a similar mechanism.
>I am quite aware of the JCL options available

I see.  What are your specific concerns?  Mine include:
o UNIX directories in SYSEXEC concatenation.
o UNIX directories in Binder SYSLIB concatenation.
o UNIX directories in JCLLIB/PROCLIB concatenation.
o UNIX directories in STEPLIB concatenation.
o UNIX file support for AMATERSE.
o UNIX file support for TSO TRANSMIT.

Some of those could be achieved as simply as by eliminating
a gratuitous enforcement of DSORG in various utilities,
or even merely allowing an overriding DSORG in DD PATH.

--
gil