I think that data is from 2015, the last time the machine reported its configuration to IBM as far as I can tell. So a lot could have happened between then and now. Here are a couple of files you may find useful:

https://www.mildredbrennan.com/mvs/enzo/config.txt
https://www.mildredbrennan.com/mvs/enzo/diagram.png

The first is a list of the feature codes, descriptions, and counts (in cards not ports) of each item reported. This may be what was originally ordered, or there could have been additions or removals between order time and that 2015 list.

The png file is generated by IBM's config program and should look at least somewhat like what you have and can be matched up with the config.txt listing.

In addition, this appears to have been a Disaster Recovery machine with a CBU contract that expired in 2016. That would explain why it's an A01 with a good amount of FICON and a decent amount of memory (for the time). The CBU contract would have allowed the customer to dynamically add processors/speed for DR testing (or a real DR), while only paying for an A01 - which is the cheapest possible for a DR box.

What concerns me about power is that I was always under the impression that a machine's ability to run either 3ph or 1ph is determined at order time, although I'm not sure since I never worked with anything but 3ph boxes. Next time I talk with an IBM CE/SSR/Top-Gun I'll try to remember to ask about that, or hopefully somebody else here knows.