I would need more information:

- By "the command" do you mean a z/OS Unix shell command?

- Why exactly do you want BPXBATCH?

- Do you want another STC for each "command", or is that what you don't want?

- Do you need the z/OS Unix shell itself, or is it OK to run the command
without a shell?

- What language is your program developed in?

- I don't understand this:
"I want to use the same time used to create a new stc every call and that the
unix task will remain active the entire job life"

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies

On Sun, May 29, 2022, at 8:00 AM, ITschak Mugzach wrote:
> I am running a program that calls BPXBATCH several times. Each call creates
> another task (STC) that runs the command. I want to use the same time used
> to create a new stc every call and that the unix task will remain active
> the entire job life. Is this possible?
>
> ITschak
>
> ITschak Mugzach
> *|** IronSphere Platform* *|* *Information Security Continuous Monitoring
> for z/OS, x/Linux & IBM I **| z/VM coming soon  *

Kirk Wolf
Dovetailed Technologies
http://dovetail.com