that's the address I've been using.

I'm training a teammate to take over support for z/OS and we are going to order the latest RSU and HOLDDATA, I'll see if that still works

Carmen

On 6/7/2022 9:35 AM, Revard, Thomas (TL) wrote:
Ours stopped working when the delivery host changed to
deliverycb-mul.dhe.ibm.com.  It worked fine when the delivery host was
deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com.

According to the announcement deliverycb-mul.dhe.ibm.com is supposed to resolve
to 170.225.15.118 (old) or 170.225.126.48 (new), but I am seeing it resolve to
is 129.35.224.118.

deliverycb-bld.dhe.ibm.com still seems to resolve to the correct IP address

Tom

General Business

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List<IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU>  On Behalf Of
Richards, Robert B. (CTR)
Sent: Tuesday, June 7, 2022 10:26 AM
To:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Receive from Network failed

  CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content
is safe.

It was my understanding that we, the customers, could ADD the new addresses and
expect them to work, *but* the old addresses will work until IBM sends us a
note telling us that they will be discontinued.

Am I wrong on either point of my understanding?

Bpb