Kurt,

That worked very nicely, but I still want the FTP version to work. Service
request has been already opened.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Kurt J. Quackenbush
Sent: Friday, June 10, 2022 10:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Receive from Network failed

Have you tried using https instead of ftp for the download?  Just add this to
your <CLIENT> specification:

downloadmethod="https"
downloadkeyring="*AUTH*/*"

Otherwise, try IBM support for further debug.

Kurt Quackenbush
IBM  |  z/OS SMP/E and z/OSMF Software Management  |  ku...@us.ibm.com

Chuck Norris never uses CHECK when he applies PTFs.