We have a job summited daily to receive maintenance from Boulder via HTTPS .
The next on is not send until the first one finishes . We wait it out by
specifying WAIT(NOLIMIT), I see on Sunday we it was started at 5AM and finished
Monday (sucessfully) at Monday at 7:30 . That made a total of 104 SMP/E waited
messsages.
Doug