This seems like a weirdly phrased question.. but this should do.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_FTP_server_software_packages

If the question is "does anyone have a list of FTP server software
packages"?  Because if they stick to the RFCs .. they should all work to
communicate with the z/OS FTP client.

HTH,
Rob