OK...that was the commonality. Either that or you were suggesting that
"banking transactions" implies cloud.

I saw no "cloud" in anything you listed other than that one bank was
running their stuff in AWS. Viewed through that lens, the question doesn't
even make sense: "Is this thing that IS in the cloud different from this
other thing that's not in the cloud?" Well, yes.