From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] on behalf of
David Crayford [dcrayf...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 1:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Some UNIX file usage questions

I could care less about Python. What is disconcerting is why you would
choose REXX/Assembler when you could write the same thing with less code
and complexity using C++ which you already know. Maybe you're just
having fun and there is nothing wrong with that. There is nobody to
review your code and ask for changes like where I work.