On 21/06/2022 1:47 am, Charles Mills wrote:
As I said in response to an earlier question, I am the master of this universe. <g>

Good luck to you and have fun :)

Charles

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of David Crayford
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2022 10:34 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Some UNIX file usage questions

I could care less about Python. What is disconcerting is why you would
choose REXX/Assembler when you could write the same thing with less code
and complexity using C++ which you already know. Maybe you're just
having fun and there is nothing wrong with that. There is nobody to
review your code and ask for changes like where I work.