On Mon, 11 Jul 2022 10:11:51 -0700, Charles Mills wrote:
>Quoting the command preserves the lower case, even with the embedded blanks.
>(No, I did not test every permutation.)
>/F procname,'How now,     Brown Cow'
>App received 'How now,     Brown Cow'

I had been working on the hypothesis that ISFSLASH uses MGCRE MF=E to issue the
command.
However, in the doc for that I find:
  Operator commands may contain the following characters:
    A to Z
    0 to 9

No space; no lower case.  Should I look elsewhere or submit an RCF?

Is this an example of a mid-level interface over specifying characteristics
of a lower-level function?

--
gil