Hi Everybody,

I have a job opportunity (full-time, direct hire and remote) I wanted to share
with you all. My client is an international software company looking for a
HLASM developer to work remotely from the pacific time zone (for overlap with a
team based in Australia). The pay is around $144k/yr with some potential
flexibility. I've included the description below for your review. Please reach
out if you're potentially interested and want to talk through the details.

Thanks,
Tommy

TITLE: Sr. Software Engineer
LOCATION: Fully Remote
BENEFITS & PERKS: Excellent healthcare plan, life & disability insurance,
health & fitness reimbursements, great PTO plan, 401k plan with match,
leadership and skills training opportunities, two paid work days for off-site
training, and a paid work day for community service.

HOW YOU WILL MAKE AN IMPACT
We are seeking a Systems Software Engineer to develop and support IMS
performance products for IBM z/OS mainframes.

In this role, you'd become a highly valued technical expert taking ownership of
one or more products with the support of a globally distributed team of
engineering experts.
You would find opportunities for creative collaboration with your peers through
enhancements to our world-class portfolio of IMS performance products.

TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE

  *   High Level Assembler (HLASM) and technical knowledge of IMS internals.
  *   Highly desirable skills include C, DTL, REXX, and familiarity with IMS
performance products.
  *   The successful applicant may have previously worked on IMS performance or
monitoring products, have a solid understanding of IMS logs, and may also have
worked with IMS control blocks and ma.
  *   You will feel at home in this role if you have a background in mainframe
product development and support coupled with an eagerness to both learn new
things and to share what you know with others.

Tommy Phillips | Sr. Technical Recruiter
o. 303.569.8993 | m. 614.301.6607
[https://bridgeviewit.intersellerusercontent.com/uploads/5pgfibqu/image001.png]
Want to chat? Get on my
calendar<https://bridgeviewit.unchest.com/home/index/6205c05a48e13619f97a34df/auSmSMJq2tL80TwPNjQuXJTcey6VDF3y4gdb5H8KSvNX6XfJqIpj04XGCNmW4GEiPO3pTB34tWDZR->.