Obviously something has to be altered.  What it is depends on the situation but
some appropriate data structure will be modified which naturally has to be done
correctly. Incorrect updates will cause problems whether to control blocks or
code. The benefit of our wrapper intercept is that code in non-modifiable
storage (such as page protected) can still be intercepted and control
redirected if needed.  The Trap is located in our code rather than in the code
being intercepted. As I said before a debugging system is a powerful tool and
its use must be restricted to an appropriate machine.

Chuck Arney