TDF does not use traditional "intercept" technology. TDF never alters any
user code other than user specified breakpoints and it never alters any MVS
code in any way.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On
Behalf Of Chuck@arneycomputer
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 7:54 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: New Software Tool for z/OS Developers Announced by Arney
Computer Systems

I think everyone is aware of that, but of course if not, they should
understand it.  That said, everyone should also know that there is no method
of achieving the end result that is supported by IBM. Therefore, there is no
choice if you need the function. This processing is done using the standard
SVC screening facility that is provided by IBM but they do not stanchion
some of the things that can be done with it.  Keep in mind that this is a
system level debugging product that should only be used in a development
environment. We take extensive measures to ensure system integrity but it is
a very powerful tool that can be misused.  It should never be used in a
production environment. It serves no function for production work.

Chuck Arney

to lists...@listserv.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN