A decent automation package should be able to handle autolog processing. I
negotiated without our network folks to create a "null" autolog policy so I
could add those tasks to our automation:
AUTOLOG
ENDAUTOLOG

The TCPPARMS is composed of several INCLUDE statements, referencing
different members, so it was an easy process to OBEYFILE that specific
"nullification" member at conversion time, while still having a fully
defined autolog policy for backout.