thanks Carlos, I hate to say I never really needed to pay attention to these dates, other sites I've worked replaced processors before EOS was announced.

Carmen

On 8/18/2022 2:28 PM, Bodra - Pessoal wrote:
I guess it is too early to talk about z13 and z13s EOSL.

Based on a timeline from z10xx to zXX12 there are about 6 or 7 years after IBM
announces WFM date.

z13 and z13s were WFM on June 30, 2019 (about 3 years ago) so (as stated early
- my analysis base in past announcements) we have about more 3 years ahead
before EOSL.

Carlos Bodra
IBM zEnterprise Certified
São Paulo – SP – Brazil

-----Mensagem original-----
De: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> Em nome de Carmen
Vitullo
Enviada em: quinta-feira, 18 de agosto de 2022 16:06
Para: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Assunto: IBM Z13 and Z13s EOL

I understand IBM has not officially published the EOL for the z13 processors
but I'm wondering if anyone knows in advance when that date 'may be'?
we're looking at some hardware options, and pricing some software, and if we
had an idea when our z13 was EOL that would help us make some decisions on HW/SW
thanks
Carmen