Hello

Good morning to all

I am just trying to understand a strange online application(non-CICS) delay
which is happening only for a specific location but not on all region.

During the delay, I don't see any delay from the zOS perspective whereas
the clocking symbol or a few min of freeze is happening only within the
online application.

>From the SMF perspective, which record can tell me the reason for delay ?
As I don't get any clue in RMF or SYSLOGS

Any pointers are much appreciated

We are at z/OS 2.4 and are just monoplex environment.

Peter