Hello all. I'm one of the volunteers at the Large Scale Systems Museum in New Kensington, Pennsylvania. Some of you might be familiar with us or even taken a tour. A generous company has donated a decommissioned DS6800 array with disks. We would like to get this configured for our systems but have run into a road block. It powers up but neither controller shows any signs of life. No output from either console port and no ethernet links. The orange system information light is flashing and all the documentation says this light should either be on solid or off. No mention of it flashing. The drives all spin up in groups and the battery lights indicate they are charged. The ficon link lights also flash. It just seems like the controllers are not booting. Has anyone seen a flashing system information light or know how to troubleshoot further? Thanks.