"After powering on the enclosure, the information indicator flashes to
indicate that the system is initializing and is not yet ready to be
accessed by either the management console or host systems. Once the
flashing amber light turns off, initialization is complete and the system
is ready for I/O.

"CAUTION:

"Upon power on, a discovery process is initiated to detect all hardware.
This process can take an extensive amount of time, depending on the number
and type of attachments. You must wait until this process is complete
before initiating any other processes."

GC26-7925  Installation, Troubleshooting, and Recovery Guide

Joe