I can define an EA/EF VSAM Linear dataset on both SMS and Non-SMS volumes. Both
are usable and the catalog entries for both reflect their EA/EF status.

Mark Jacobs

Sent from ProtonMail, Swiss-based encrypted email.

GPG Public Key -
https://api.protonmail.ch/pks/lookup?op=get&search=markjac...@protonmail.com