Is it possible to copy LDS dataset using IDCAMS REPRO? (manual is clear - yes)
I mean CI level operations, since there are no records inside.
Control Intervals are "EF-agnostic", so the source can be non-EF and target can be EF.

So, wouldn't be possible dss would use IDCAMS under the cover?

--
Radoslaw Skorupka
Lodz, Poland