We are installing z/OS 2.5 via z/OSMF and are using the Modify Deployment
screens.  We can easily change the volumes, HLQs, etc, but wanted to modify
the Primary and/or secondary allocation and don’t see a way to do that.

We have a case opened with IBM and have been told there is no way to do
that and no plans for it in the future.   What?    We could do that with
the ServerPac, why not with z/OSMF?   I was under the impression that
z/OSMF would provide most functions that ServerPac provided.

So, is that capability not going to be provided?

--
Michael Babcock
OneMain Financial