Okay, more issues.  As I stated, we use a permanent maintenance
volume/system.  With ServerPac, we could define an SSA and have the SYSRES
datasets cataloged in our maintenance systems master cat then ServerPac
would allocate the dataset using an SSA. later it would generate jobs to
remove the SSA.

Unless I’m missing something, this doesn’t seem possible with z/OSMF
because the Modify Catalog section doesn’t let us change the master cat
(even though it says it will).   The only way I see around that is to
rename the SYSRES dataset with the SSA.  Of course we would then need to
create our own rename job to remove the SSA.   Jeez, COME ON PEOPLE!

We were told z/OSMF would provide the same functionality as ServerPac but I
guess not.