On Mon, 26 Sep 2022 13:16:50 +0200, Radoslaw Skorupka wrote:

>Well, maybe I should submit RCF on various UNIT=3350...
>Oh, I did it many years ago. No result, AFAIK.

UNIT=SYSALLDA would be better.  BLKSIZE=3120 is covered by the
Historic Preservation Act.

I did submit an RCF about ALLOCATE DSNTYPE(HFS).  No result yet.

And an RCF about several IDCAMS topics.  They said clearly they'd
make "job step" vs. "jobstep" consistent, in favor of the former.

But they conspicuously did not address PARM length, important now
that PARMDD allows up to 32,767.  I suspect Binder LONGPARM(NO)
may cover it, but it might need clarification.

--
gil