Michael,

Are you saying that sense code 084E is only applicable for LU6.2? I receive
the same sense code on my emulator when I attempt a logon to the opened ACB.

You have 3 R6's?:

DMHREG   EQU   R6
VTAMREG  EQU   R6
         LR    R6,R1                   LOAD DYNAMIC SESSION
         LA    R8,INITVTAM             LOAD INIT MODEL
         LHI   R9,INITVTAL             LOAD INIT MODEL LENGTH
         MVCL  R6,R8                   COPY INIT MODEL SESSION

I'm totally lost on your register usage and which using's are in effect.

DMHREG is only in effect for the small section of code before the DROP
instruction. I could have used the VTAMREG equate in the MVCL section, but
I wanted to be sure that it utilized an even-odd pair. In this case it
would have, but I like the flexibility of changing my equate assignments if
necessary.

Thank you,

Brian Chapman